Thursday, January 27, 2011

AGUA BENDITA


The perfect swimsuit waiting for you in the following pictures, oh yes, swimsuits summer 2010 Holy Water are cheerful prints in original designs that you can be sure will not let pass unnoticed among bathers this summer.
Holy Water is a Colombian brand of the most recognized in the manufacture of bathing suits, so that these beautiful costumes have graced the covers of several magazines. Let these images to see if we find your bathing suit this summer, sure and you will be spectacular




Agua-Bendita001
Agua-Bendita003

agua bendita primavera verano 20101



TWITTER
@FASHIONDELFI

9 comments:

may said...

me encantan las mayas de agua bendita
solo que salen muy costosas
mAY

Anonymous said...

me encnatan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thina said...

son muy hermosos
yo quiero unooo
son muy costosos?cuanto salen?
si me podrias contestar esta pregunta te agradeceria muchos saludos

Anonymous said...

i love agua benditaaa

mar9ian said...

I love the bathing suits of holy water
are very beautiful in miami not venededn but when I go to Uruguay or Spain I buy are very cute and are ensima
unique

mar9ian said...

I love the bathing suits of holy water
are very beautiful in miami not venededn but when I go to Uruguay or Spain I buy are very cute and are ensima
unique

Anonymous said...

ooh que buenos trajes de baño me encanta

Anonymous said...

hermosos

forevertrends said...

divinos todoslos loooks